[Mimedefang] Bayesian, please help

Eric N. Jones enjones at twe.com
Tue Dec 9 02:12:37 EST 2003

Got MIMEDefang up and running, 2.39 with SpamAssassin 1.6.  Drops emails
with a score over 8, marks anything between 4 and 8 as Spam but still
delivers it.  I'm still getting some good emails marked as spam though
so I'd like to use the Bayesian filter to "learn" what is spam and what
is ham.  Is there a user I have to log in as to do this, cause it seems
to just add it to my $HOME/.spamassassin database if I'm logged in as
myself and I'm guessing that when SA is called by MIMEDefang it doesn't
look in that database.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm not
even really sure how autolearning works when it's called by MIMEDefang.
--
Eric N. Jones <enjones at twe.com>