[Mimedefang] Greylisting and RelayDB

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Sat Dec 6 10:02:50 EST 2003

Hi!

Just in case someone would like to do something similar to my setup, I've put up a page with the mimedefang-filter I'm currently using. The main additions (that I can think of right now) to the default filter are:

* a greylist implementation
* use of relaydb or relaydbp
* checking of HELO/EHLO
* use of a white- and blacklists

The stuff is available at:
http://whatever.frukt.org/mimedefang-filter.shtml

The greylist implementation is different from the one someone else posted here earlier. I have no idea wich one of them is best, I just happened to have started my work before I saw that someone else was doing something similar.

Regards
/Jonas

PS. Is there some central place where I ought to send this link?
Jonas Eckerman, jonas at truls.org
http://www.truls.org/