[Mimedefang] Preventing bounces for spams

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Dec 3 11:34:09 EST 2003

Jason,

This is a Sendmail question and one I have been working on learning more
about as well.  However, my research points to the fact that a better avenue
is to configure your exchange server's built-in LDAP service to tie-in to
Sendmail's built-in LDAP support to simply reject the messages to unknown
users at the gateway server rather than accept, scan, forward and then
bounce.

Graham Dunn along with others have been discussing this in the archives and
have sent me down the path of learning about this as well.

Regards,
KAM