[Mimedefang] Sendmail Startup Script

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Dec 1 10:50:12 EST 2003

The difference is the default queue versus the submission queue.

In short, you really need two different sendmail queue runners and typically
the submission queue runs every hour.  He is saying to make it run ever 5
minutes.

My basic sendmail script which is based on one of the redhat scripts is at
http://www.peregrinehw.com/downloads/sendmail/current-8.12.X/untarred/contrib/slowqueue/
along with the instructions about creating a 3rd queue called a
slowmailqueue which I have found to be a life saver.

KAM