[Mimedefang] Graphdefang error

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Sun Aug 31 17:46:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Muhammad Talha wrote:

> Thanks Jason for yr reply i installed DB_File this error has gone now
>
> now this error
<SNIP>
> /sun4-solaris-64int/auto/GD/GD.so: symbol gdImagePngPtr: referenced symbol

Looks to me like the GD perl module you have on your system wasn't
compiled for the version of libgd that you have on your system.

I'd try reinstalling the GD perl module first
(http://cpan.perl.org/modules/by-module/GD/ or "perl -MCPAN -e
'install GD'") and if that doesn't do it, you may want to reinstall or
upgrade libgd (http://www.boutell.com/gd/ if I remember correctly), then
reinstall the GD perl module again.

gd (the library) requires at least zlib and libpng, optionally libjpeg,
freetype, xpm, ... depending on what you want to build into it.  So, make
sure those are OK too.

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA