[Mimedefang] Graphdefang error

Muhammad Talha talha at worldcall.net.pk
Sun Aug 31 17:17:01 EDT 2003

Thanks Jason for yr reply i installed DB_File this error has gone now

now this error

bash-2.05# ./graphdefang.pl
Processing data file: /var/log/syslog
        Max Unixtime from SummaryDB:  1062088593
        0 new log lines loaded
Processing graphs
        hourly_spamprobable_spamvirusmail_in_summary_line
ld.so.1: /usr/bin/perl: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1
/sun4-solaris-64int/auto/GD/GD.so: symbol gdImagePngPtr: referenced symbol
not f
ound
Killed

any suggestion ?