[Mimedefang] Graphdefang error

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Sun Aug 31 16:39:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Muhammad Talha wrote:

> i am getting the following error when i try to run graphdefang.pl
>

> Processing data file: /var/log/syslog
> MLDBM error: Please make sure DB_File.pm is a properly installed package.
>         Perl says: "Can't locate DB_File.pm in @INC (@INC contains:

The error means that perl thinks you need the DB_File module to be able to
run graphdefang.pl, but it's not installed.

If you use CPAN, run "perl -MCPAN -e 'install DB_File'"

Otherwise go to http://cpan.perl.org/modules/by-module/DB_File/, download
it, and install it the usual perl way:

tar xzvf DB_File-*.tar.gz
cd DB_File-*
perl Makefile.PL
make
make test
make install

If it already is installed, I'd suggest removing it (manually), then
reinstalling it again.

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA