[Mimedefang] checking virus email with spamassassin

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Sun Aug 31 13:41:01 EDT 2003

I was smoking crack yesterday...
I put my spamassassin call in filter-begin, and so the virus scanner would
run, but then spamassassin would run irrespective of whether I was
rejecting the mail as a virus.
So I just added the line to not scan it for spam if it was already going
to reject as a virus.
So I just realized that I had edited my filter-begin, so it was non-standard.
--Luke