[Mimedefang] books or howtos for anti-spam/virus solutions

Jack Olszewski jacek at hermes.net.au
Sat Aug 30 19:53:01 EDT 2003

From: Marcus Schopen <lists at localguru.de>
Subject: [Mimedefang] books or howtos for anti-spam/virus solutions
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 01:15:02 +0200 (CEST)

lists> Hi,
lists>
lists> are there any good books about opensource anti-spam and anti-virus software for
lists> mail using linux. The book should cover things e.g. how to integrate amavis into
lists> sendmail and postfix + spamassassin or other virus and anti-spam solutions. In
lists> general: a book about different possibilities of anti-spam and anti-virus
lists> solutions for mail.
lists>
lists> I'm wonderung, that I can't find anything about this on amazon.com. If there are
lists> no books a good list of online howtos is fine too.
lists>
lists> Thanks,
lists> Marcus

http://www.brettglass.com/spam/paper.html