[Mimedefang] Off topic: Ethics of deleteing spam

Dave Buchanan dave at tdjsystems.net
Sat Aug 30 07:51:01 EDT 2003

I guess it is different for us in a corporate environment but we do the
same as you are doing for our corporate clients...tag and pass...
There for us too much of a chance that a false positive is actually a
contract being sent by a vendor or worse yet a rfp coming in ...

Putting on my isp hat for a minute ...
I know many isps are null routing spam as you say based on the
spamassassin score ... I guess that is what the masses want .... They
get balled up even if they see the stuff.

Dave Buchanan, MCSE CCNP RHCE
CTO / Navigator Networks
817 366-3368

TRIOS - SPAM FILTERING > FIREWALLING > INTRUSION DETECTION > MONITORING
-> One Box
-----