[Mimedefang] To stop spam checking of Internal mail

Mitch DSouza mitch at 0bits.com
Fri Aug 29 11:39:01 EDT 2003

The supplied mimedefang-filter.example that comes with MD doesn't
have a default filter_relay function, so you can just take everything
from the "use Socket;" line in the URL you've given below, until
the last close curly bracket and add it just before the lines

	# %PROCEDURE: filter

Then add your local subnet to the exempt_subnet hash (example)

         my %exempt_subnets = (
         '127.0.0.0',            '255.0.0.0',    # loopback
         '192.168.254.0',        '255.255.255.0' # mynet
         );

that works for me.
Cheers
Mitch