[Mimedefang] To stop spam checking of Internal mail

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Fri Aug 29 11:30:02 EDT 2003

In http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2003-July/006913.html
James Ralston describes a neat way to avoid spam-checking of mail from
local hosts.

This is just what I (and many others) on this list are looking for,
since this topic crops up on the list frequently.

Being a simple-minded user of Mimedefang with no Perl experience,
I have this burning question:

   Q: How do I put this into mimedefang-filter ????

What *exactly* must be added to mimedefang-filter, and at what lines
(a context-diff would be really neat), in order to enable the
desired filter_relay() function ?

Sharing your knowledge of such details with this list will certainly
be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ole Holm Nielsen
Department of Physics