[Mimedefang] filter_recipient

Andrea Gabellini agabellini at intelcom.sm
Thu Aug 28 04:00:09 EDT 2003

At 16.07 27/08/03, you wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Andrea Gabellini wrote:
>
> > 1) the function filter_recipient is called for each recipient of the
> message?
>
>    Yes.
>
> > 2) if I return DISCARD, than the message is discarded for all recipients,
> > but what MD does if I return ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING? Can I select
> > which recipients continue to filter and which not?
>
>    You will need to look in to stream_by_recipient if you want to do that.

Yes. I already use it. But this function must be called in filter_begin,
after the entire message is recevied.

I would ask you if there is a method to select by recipient who need to be
filtered, and skip totally the filter process for others.

Thanks again,
Andrea

---------------------------------------
Have you crashed your Windows today ?