R: [Mimedefang] relays.osirusoft.com

Bucci Alessandro ABucci at mail.provincia.ra.it
Thu Aug 28 03:56:02 EDT 2003

I simply disabled OSIRUSOFT checking by adding this line to my /etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf :

score RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM 0.0

this indeed disables the check, and leaves it very easy to re-enable it (just in case guys at osirusft solve the issue...).

Ing. Alessandro Bucci
Provincia di Ravenna - Settore Informatica
Responsabile U.O. Reti Telematiche e Territoriali
Via Garatoni, 6 - 48100 Ravenna
Tel. 0544 250728 - Fax. 0544 250731/250732
e-mail: abucci at mail.provincia.ra.it

d&tid=111&tid=126

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.