[Mimedefang] relays.osirusoft.com

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Wed Aug 27 14:22:01 EDT 2003

Hmmmm  I just looked at my CF files and I can't find a reference to
ORSIRUSOFT in any of them?

I am using 2.55. Called by MIMEDefang 2.41,  Sendmail 8.12.8p1

I haven't changed SpamAssassin to much from it's feault install other then
whitelisting and blacklisting so addresses.

Is not having this DNSBL normal for a vanilla install of SA?

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!