[Mimedefang] redirecting stripped mails to a spam box..

ml triagethirteen at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 08:12:01 EDT 2003

Hey all,

I would like to bounce mail to a user's personal
spamcan address following mimedefang's action_drop for
mails containing sobig (pif) attachments. The
action_drop is working fine, but I was wondering if
anyone's  specifying a new recipient in action_bounce,
or if there's another filter in existence which would
allow me to change the header, directing the modified
(minus the attachment)message to a junk mailbox,
rewriting the recipient in the form of
user at spamcan.domain.com...? I see that some people are
discarding the mails, but I couldn't find anything
about redirection anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks for
reading, ML