[Mimedefang] mimedefang muiltplexor leaves instances on stop

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Fri Aug 22 16:49:49 EDT 2003

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, G. Roderick Singleton wrote:

> I run perl v5.6.1, mimedefang-2.33, spamassassin-2.55 under RH7.3
> (up2date) and I have noticed that the defang user leaves behind
> multiplexor instances upon being stopped. I have modified

According to the Changelog, the redhat init script has been changed
since version 2.33 (2.36 is current).  You may want to check it out.

I remember several people asking about this before as well.  Check the
mailing list archives too.  For example:

http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2003-May/005470.html

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA