[Mimedefang] Negative length errors on graphdefang?

James Whittington jwhittington at excelorant.com
Thu Aug 21 13:48:01 EDT 2003

Anyone seen anything like this from Graphdefang, a friend of mine is
running a RedHat 8 box with a fairly new version of Mimedefang, but I
don't know the details.  I haven't run into this one before.

Output from command /usr/bin/perl -I/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0
/usr/local/graphdefang/graphdefang.pl ..

      Processing data file: /var/log/maillog
                   Max Unixtime from SummaryDB:  1061342929
      Negative length at
      /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/File/ReadBackwards.pm line 159.

Any ideas?
Thanks,

James Whittington
Systems Administrator