[Mimedefang] Virus Reports

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Thu Aug 21 11:16:02 EDT 2003

Well, sort of... normally it goes into the same log facility as mail.

I have mine being sent to "spam.log" which gives a report PER line...

here's an example for SoBig.mm

Aug 21 09:37:27 bkamen-0 mimedefang.pl[15088]:
MDLOG,h7LEbMes011932,spam,6.9,64.4.196.86,<kfwilkens at burns-wilcox.com>,<dean at windycityflyers.com>,Re:
Re: My details

>From there, you can just GREP if you want to. :)

And I'm just blocking PIF's, I don't have a virus scanner running.

 -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.P, S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
Work: bkamen at uiuc.edu
gPG Pub Key - http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/library

* NOTE: Opinions and Views discussed via email are my own and not that    *
* of the State of Illinois, University of Illinois or the Illinois Dept   *
* of Natural Resources. They are my own. "They" get none of the credit. *

'/usr/games/fortune' says:
Question:
Man Invented Alcohol,
God Invented Grass.