AW: [Mimedefang] encapsulating body as mime attachment

Markus Manck Markus.Manck at xcc.de
Tue Aug 19 04:00:01 EDT 2003

and i've got it
apologies

Markus

/007107.html

I like your little link-chain there. :)  Rather than link directly to the
archived article, you give a link that goes to an article that contains a
link that goes to an article that contains a link that goes to an article
which contains the answer to the OP's question.  That's a nice subtle way to
make your STFA point there. :)