[Mimedefang] Body Content Filtering

Fred Felgenhauer fred at fredf.com
Mon Aug 18 13:38:01 EDT 2003

Hmmm, it wont locate my key phrase, what am I doing wrong?

	$secrets=0;
        if (defined $entity->bodyhandle) {
        if ($io = $entity->bodyhandle->open("r")) {
        while (defined($_ = $io->getline)) {
        if ($_ =~ "/My Secret Phrase/") { $secrets=1;}

}
        $io->close;
   }
 }

if ($secrets == 1) {   # do stuff  }

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.  If you
are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
e-mail to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
returning it to the sender.  Thank you for your cooperation.