[Mimedefang] Body Content Filtering

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Mon Aug 18 12:47:08 EDT 2003

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Fred Felgenhauer wrote:

> open (IN, "./INPUTMSG") || die "Error opening input message";

   Please reconsider your use of a "die" command in a slave.  I have heard
David recommend against it.

> This works great, but when it comes to Base64 encoded messages, I cannot
> find enough info to be able to do it.

   The reply you got from another list subscriber should work.  Just
remember that since his sample code is operating on a MIME::Entity object,
you probably should use it in filter, so that you will examine each
separate part of the message.

   HTH...

Jim