[Mimedefang] MIMEdefang makes Sendmail bypass its anti-spam rules

John john at jjgb.com
Wed Aug 13 15:47:01 EDT 2003

Copy and paste that line in your access file.  Let's see what it says...

At 01:22 PM 8/13/2003, you wrote:

>Ya, I used it with Sendmail 8.12 and it works great. What the Sendmail
>Access.DB doesn't reject, MIMEdefang has the next crack at it. Just the
>way I'd expect it to work.
>

>--
>Ben Kamen - O.D.P, S.P.
>Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
>Work: bkamen at uiuc.edu
>gPG Pub Key - http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/library

>* NOTE: Opinions and Views discussed via email are my own and not that    *
>* of the State of Illinois, University of Illinois or the Illinois Dept   *
>* of Natural Resources. They are my own. "They" get none of the credit. *

John Jaeger - Billings, Montana

EMail To	: <mailto:john at jjgb.com>
Home Page	: <http://www.jjgb.com>

PGP:
RSA Key ID: 0xAAEC7751  <http://www.jjgb.com/public_files/RSA_Key.zip>

"Our liberty is protected by four boxes...
     The ballot box, the jury box, the soap box, and the cartridge box."
                                    - Anonymous

"Soap Box" didn't work, now using the "Cartridge Box" 3/20/2003