[Mimedefang] MIMEdefang makes Sendmail bypass its anti-spam rules

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Wed Aug 13 15:23:00 EDT 2003

Ya, I used it with Sendmail 8.12 and it works great. What the Sendmail
Access.DB doesn't reject, MIMEdefang has the next crack at it. Just the
way I'd expect it to work.

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.P, S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
Work: bkamen at uiuc.edu
gPG Pub Key - http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/library

* NOTE: Opinions and Views discussed via email are my own and not that    *
* of the State of Illinois, University of Illinois or the Illinois Dept   *
* of Natural Resources. They are my own. "They" get none of the credit. *