[Mimedefang] redhat 9 + kaspersky avp 4.5 + mimedefang 2.35

Toomas Vann tom at bns.ee
Wed Aug 13 05:33:00 EDT 2003

Hi!

Thanks, updating PATH did help.

But now a bit about Mimedefang 2.36 and Kaspersky Antivirus for
sendmail 4.5. I think "kavdaemon" has been removed from that installation
and is replaced with "aveserver". Now this would influence the MimeDefang
so much that it would not work ? Or would not have all its functionalities
scanning mails for viruses ?

Regards,
Toomas