[Mimedefang] spam not going to maildrop

Keith Dowell keith at rogersmfg.com
Mon Aug 11 12:36:01 EDT 2003

I just noticed on two of my users systems messages marked from sa are still
being delivered to their inbox

here is my code

           if ($hits >= 4) {
                md_log('spam', $hits, $RelayAddr);
                my($score);
                if ($hits < 40) {
                    $score = "*" x int($hits);
                } else {
                    $score = "*" x 40;
                }

                action_add_header("X-Orig-Recipients", join(",
", at Recipients));
                foreach $recip(@Recipients){
                        delete_recipient($recip);
                }
                add_recipient('spam at mydomain.com');
                # We add a header which looks like this:
                # The number of asterisks in parens is the integer part
                # of the spam score clamped to a maximum of 40.
                # MUA filters can easily be written to trigger on a
                # minimum number of asterisks...
                action_change_header("X-Spam-Score", "$hits ($score)
$names");

                # If you find the SA report useful, add it, I guess...
                action_add_part($entity, "text/plain", "-suggest",
                                "$report\n",
                                "SpamAssassinReport.txt", "inline");
            } else {
                # Delete any existing X-Spam-Score header?
                action_delete_header("X-Spam-Score");
            }

these ones MARKED from spamassassin are over the required hits hardcoded in
mimedfang as shown above

why on earth are these things being delivered?