[Mimedefang] One message missed SpamAssassin rating (Weird)

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Sat Aug 9 15:02:01 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 13:15, Keith Dowell wrote:
> i actually had a problem like this with sa set to 4.5 that some were
> slipping through and not being marked
>
> what i wound up doing was hard coding to 4 in md as well as sa configs and
> now it seems to work fine - some messages in the spam drop do not have my
> "POSSIBLE SPAM!!!" header but with md hard coded they are still sent to the
> maildrop
>
> what i wound up doing was hard coding to 4 in md as well as sa configs
> and
> now it seems to work fine - some messages in the spam drop do not have
> my
> "POSSIBLE SPAM!!!" header but with md hard coded they are still sent
> to the
> maildrop

I'm still very new to this combo and I'm curious about where to make the
changes. I have tried lowering the hit level in MD and that seems to
work but found no where that made any sense in SA.

I am using mimedefang-2.33 and spamassissin-2.55 with sendmail-8.12.9
under RH 7.3.

Any pointers you can give will help me sort out my end.

Thanks,
ger
--
Gerry Roderick Singleton <gerry at pathtech.org>