[Mimedefang] all_spam_to not working.]

Bill Friedman linguafr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 8 15:33:01 EDT 2003

I've only used To: in my testing.  More specifically the issue is that
we have a web server that spits out order related messages that contain
content which trips up SA.  I realize another option is to edit sub
filter_relay to not filter messages from this host.  Ultimately, I would
like to know how to make whitelist features work, because, it's a little
more straightforward conceptually for someone who doesn't read/write perl.