[Mimedefang] One message missed SpamAssassin rating (Weird)

Keith Dowell keith at rogersmfg.com
Fri Aug 8 13:16:01 EDT 2003

i actually had a problem like this with sa set to 4.5 that some were
slipping through and not being marked

what i wound up doing was hard coding to 4 in md as well as sa configs and
now it seems to work fine - some messages in the spam drop do not have my
"POSSIBLE SPAM!!!" header but with md hard coded they are still sent to the
maildrop