[Mimedefang] One message missed SpamAssassin rating (Weird)

Joseph Brennan brennan at columbia.edu
Fri Aug 8 12:06:01 EDT 2003

> No matter how I feed it to SpamAssassin in the test mode, it scores 19+.
> However, when it was delivered to my mailserver, is zipped right through
> unmolested other than adding the standard scanned by MD & ClamAV
> X-Headers.

Temporarily, put some md_graphdefang_log() commands into the
filter at interesting places.  Like log whether each message was
sent to SA, and the $hits and $names it got.

This sure sounds like it meets some condition under which you
don't send to SA.  Maybe log each of those conditions.

Joseph Brennan         Columbia University in the City of New York
Academic Technologies Group                   brennan at columbia.edu