[Mimedefang] all_spam_to not working.

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Thu Aug 7 15:40:01 EDT 2003

Hey Bill,
	David's right, it is more efficient to just parse @Recipients.
But, in reference to your issue, could you post the headers of the
quarantined message and/or the usually attached spam report?  I would be
curious as to what score you message gets and if the message is tripping
the all_spam_to test.  You might need to stop quarantining temporarily so
that you can actually get at the message easier.

Cheers,

Stefano