[Mimedefang] allowing specific filenames?

Steffen Kaiser skmimedefang at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Thu Aug 7 01:50:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, cam wrote:

> I have a few customers (of my isp) that need to receive specific files
> that can't be zipped on a regular basis (they are output from mortgage
> systems and mailed without human intervention).  I know the files will be
> in one of 2 file names/extensions.

How about:

sub filter ($$$$) {
    my($entity, $fname, $ext, $type) = @_;

    return if message_rejected(); # Avoid unnecessary work

	return action_accept() if ($fname eq 'blah blah'
                                   || $fname eq 'blub blub')
                                  && $Sender eq 'mortage mailer'
                                  && $RelayAddr eq 'num IP of host';

}

And the same in filter_multipart if applies.

Bye,

--
Steffen Kaiser