Web mail access from work WAS: RE: [Mimedefang] Looking for an example of obfuscated HTML

Keith Dowell keith at rogersmfg.com
Wed Aug 6 10:40:01 EDT 2003

thats a good point - i guess what has helped me is that the previous it
director (now my boss) had everyone convinced that he was doing nothing but
monitoring each and everything they do web related - therefore im in a
position that most all of them are scared to death to do anything NON work
realted over the web ;)