[Mimedefang] Looking for an example of obfuscated HTML

Joseph Brennan brennan at columbia.edu
Wed Aug 6 09:39:01 EDT 2003

--On Wednesday, August 6, 2003 08:59 -0400 "Kevin A. McGrail"
<kmcgrail at pccc.com> wrote:

> Anyway, I think an HTML to Plaintext rendering engine for SpamAssassin
> prior to running tests might be a good idea for finding spam.

Spamassassin already analyzes the message without html tags.
Any test can specify "body" (html tags removed) or "rawbody"
(html still there) depending what it's looking for.

Both body and rawbody are not the actual raw message, but the
message after decoding quoted-printable and base64.