[Mimedefang] Changing recepients per FAQ working

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Tue Aug 5 21:58:00 EDT 2003

Never mind. Now it's working. Perhaps an earlier statement with an
unitialized variable - which looked unrelated to me - was flummoxing the
recepient substitution. Fixing that may have been what corrected it.

The ways of code are subtle and mysterious....

Whit

PS: Sorry to have sent the first result twice - was reacting to message in
mail.info on first attempts rejection - didn't realize the message was
meaningless - just expecting sendmail to try again, not asking me to.