[Mimedefang] BitDefender patch: Rejected

Philipp Baer phbaer at npw.net
Tue Aug 5 14:40:01 EDT 2003

David F. Skoll wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm rejecting the BitDefender patch.  From support at bitdefender.com:

Well, that's aehm ... funny. I almost thought I'd done something wrong.
I've checked the exit codes several times, but the only values returned
were 0 and 255...
Ok, it works for me (for now) and maybe it's useful for somebody else...

ciao, phb

--
Philipp Baer <phbaer at npw.net> [http://www.npw.net/]
gnupg-fingerprint: 16C7 84E8 5C5F C3D6 A8F1  A4DC E4CB A9A9 F5FA FF5D