[Mimedefang] Header Rewrite

Trevor Morrison trevor at hailix.com
Tue Aug 5 10:13:01 EDT 2003

Hi again,

I have Spamassassin, Mimedefang and McAfee all running well on my
Sendmail-8.12.9 box.  Now,  when spam arrives on the Sendmail box the
header is modified so that the subject says "<Possible Spam>".  Now,  I
have two users in the spamcheck.users file and this head modification is
done for the first user, but not for the second.  The second user of
pulls their emails from the sendmail box using POP3.  The spam is found
but a Spamassassin message is attached to the email and the subject
field is not modified.  I would would like the subject field to be
modified to say the same as for the first.  What do I need to change in
the mimdefang-filter file to do this?

TIA

Trevor