[Mimedefang] spamassassin vs. html

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Sat Aug 2 12:51:01 EDT 2003

I haven't noticed this but it's hard to ponder further without knowing what
versions you upgraded from.

However, as a blind shot, I would look into the Perl HTML parsing modules
used by SpamAssassin as a potential culprit.  I use HTML Parser v3.28 and
HTML Tagset v3.03.  There might be other dependency modules involved but
these are the most obvious ones with HTML in their name ;-)

Also, if you do a make test in spamassassin source dir, do you get any tests
failed?

KAM