[Mimedefang] Redhat Startup Script

Fox, Randy Randy_Fox at csgsystems.com
Mon Apr 28 10:15:01 EDT 2003

I had the same problem, but solved it a slightly different way.  The process for the multiplexor was showing up through ps as [mimedefang-mult].  The killproc was looking for mimedefang-multiplexor.  When I modified the script to look for the shorter expression, it began to stop the multiplexor properly.

Randy