[Mimedefang] filter_bad_filename

Carol Man mimedefang at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 12:45:00 EDT 2003

     Yes, in the file sendmail.mc it has a line
starting with INPUT_MAIL_FILTER. The written line is:

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`mimedefang',
`S=unix:/var/spool/MIMEDefang/mimedefang.sock,
T=S:1m;R:1m')

     I'm using Red Hat 8.0 and I installed the latest
version of Mimedefang, SpamAssassin, Perl Modules and
Sendamil in the site.