[Mimedefang] Issues with porting MIMEDefang to another MTA

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Tue Apr 1 13:07:01 EST 2003

On 1 Apr 2003 at 17:46, Stephane Lentz wrote:

> => It was around March 3rd .
> To get a list of some Sendmail security problems, have a look at the
> Re:look message on :
> http://www.deadly.org/article.php3?sid=20030331154254&mode=flat
>
> Some OpenBSD user counts it :
> <<
> So, in total we have seven bugs: one non-exploitable, four local root,
> and two remote root

You missed the part where he said "over six and a half years."

That still may not be a great security record, but it provides a bit
of perspective for how often this sort of thing has happened. :-)

Anyone know how many security holes there've been in Exchange server
in the past six and a half years?

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager