[Mimedefang] Graphdefang

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Wed Apr 30 17:04:00 EDT 2003

Marcelo,

Most likely, graphdefang is not able to read from the SummaryDB.db file
that it wrote out the previous time it ran.

I've seen this before on 3 different BSD based systems.  The instructions
for fixing this are the same as for FAQ #3 at
http://www.bl.org/~jpk/graphdefang/faq.html

After upgrading your BerkeleyDB, delete the Summarydb.db file and run
graphdefang again.

Regards,
John Kirkland