[Mimedefang] enabling razor tests & re-constituting mail from the spool directory

Rich Stanton richard.stanton1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 28 13:45:01 EDT 2003

Hi,

This is my first posting to this list, so I hope I've not missed any
obvious instructions!!  I installed mimedefang using the excellent howto by
Mickey Hill, and it all seems to be working great - I'm very
impressed!!  However I do have 2 questions - the FAQ said that to enable
the razor, DCC tests etc I had to ad the line $SALocalTestsOnly = 0; into
my filter.  I'm using the default filter - where would this line go?  I
know it would go in among the spamassassin stuff, but I'm not sure where
exactly - could someone help me out?

Secondly, certain emails are quarantined in the /var/spool directory.  I
know I can view the 'ENTIREMESSAGE' file in a text editor, but what is the
easiest way of getting at (eg) attachments, or sending the quarantined
message off to another email account for viewing?

Thanks for any help!!