[Mimedefang] RESEND function

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Thu Apr 24 13:34:00 EDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 lukenet68 at tin.it wrote:

> I need to use the "resend" function (without create a new mail) and add
> some informations to the body but I don't want that the originals recipients
> receive those informations.
> Only the new recipient MUST receive the new informations.

See add_recipient() and delete_recipient() in 'man mimedefang-filter'.
Adding the new recipient and removing the original recipient(s)
should do what you want.

Adding information to the body depends on whether or not you want to drop
the original body and replace it with something else, add to the existing
body in the same MIME part, add a new MIME part, ...

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA