[Mimedefang] filter_bad_filename

Carol Man mimedefang at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 15:43:00 EDT 2003

Hello,

  I'm a new user of Mimedefang, so I'll need some
help...
  Well, I read in your list and saw that some people
had the same problem that I'm having today: I tryed to
send an email with some attachements like DLL files
and unfortunatelly none of these were blocked or
rejected.
  I wouldn't write to ask for a solution if I had
found in
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2002-December/003814.html,
but the solution wasn't there. I've done a default
installation but it still not working...
  Do you have any idea of what is happening?

  Thanks,

  Carol