[Mimedefang] curious why quarantin notifications stopped after upgrading

John McFarlane john.mcfarlane at thinkflat.com
Tue Apr 15 14:55:01 EDT 2003

I upgraded to 2.31 and it doesn't seem as though quarantine messages are
being sent out.  I have read a post about this subject here:

http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2002-December/003876.html

but the function call(s) seem to be in the proper order, any advice?

I have noticed that my filter_end() doesn't have:  my($entity) = @_;
unfortunately  i'm not quite sure what the @_ does.

thanks to anyone who might be able to help  :)

here is my current filter_end ():

sub filter_end ($) {
     # If you want quarantine reports, uncomment next line
     send_quarantine_notifications();

     # No sense doing any extra work
     return if message_rejected();

     if (-s "./INPUTMSG" > 200*1024) {
         action_add_header("X-Email-Size",">200k")
     }
}

John McFarlane
http://thinkflat.com/??=content.tools.board

"they say that life has no meaning but I don't believe it..."