[Mimedefang] filter-question

Per Björklund Per.Bjorklund at itlink.se
Mon Apr 14 11:21:01 EDT 2003

Is it possible to make mimedefang-filter not to run spamtests on messages to certain mailinglists?

For example the spamassassin and mimedefang mailinglist (since they sometimes contains spamexamples)?
I'm a bit confused how I can find those adresses so I could make something like this:

 if !($to = "mimedefang\@lists.roaringpenguin.com") {

       # Spam checks if SpamAssassin is installed
       if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) {
           if (-s "./INPUTMSG" < 100*1024) {
              # Only scan messages smaller than 100kB.  Larger messages
              # are extremely unlikely to be spam, and SpamAssassin is
              # dreadfully slow on very large messages.

              my($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();
              md_log('spam', $hits, $RelayAddr);

            if ($hits >= $req) {
                my($score);

}