[Mimedefang] Off-Topic: Virus Scanner Alternatives

Kenneth Irving ken at fq.edu.uy
Mon Apr 7 13:51:01 EDT 2003

If you are interested y detecting virus, clamav or trophie ar MUCH fastar
than uvscan. Personally I prefer clamav, Trophie is slightly faster but
needs a propietary library, while clamav is open and free.

Clamav is still avtive, but they had a problem with their server, and are
using an alternative server: clamav.ozforces.com