[Mimedefang] Off-Topic: Virus Scanner Alternatives

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Mon Apr 7 11:51:01 EDT 2003

I will second this one.  Though it is a pain to keep the DAT files up to
date, but with all the changes between Sendmail, MIMEDefang, SA and Solaris
it's a small pain..

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!