[Mimedefang] [slightly OT] MS Exchange server (was Re: virusnotifications, etc.)

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Thu Apr 3 18:46:02 EST 2003

Randy,

 Thanks for all the useful tips... I've actually started looking into the
LDAP stuff, but i've got *NO* experience with LDAP and it's a little
confusing.  also, all the LDAP related docs on sendmail that i've found seem
to make the assumption that the machine sendmail is running on is also
acting as the LDAP server.

if you have the time, could you offer any assistance on this (off-list) ?
I *REALLY* want to get this solved, and i'm *REALLY* not happy with exchange
because of it. (heh)

thanks again

alan

...snip...